Published by laradamoli
Posted on 09/01/2011
“Checo”, our Amarone Classico della Valpolicella, is a vigorous and elegant wine, it is magnificent and complex. “Checo” reflects our personal tastes and the traditional flavours of Valpolicella wines.
Also for Amarone wine, like Valpolicella Ripasso, our working phylosophy has directed the doc’s production to the maintenance/safeguard of the typical wine flavours, so we don’t fall into the mass of tastes stardardization.
Here below we would like to propose some serving suggestions with traditional Veneto’s and Verona’s dishes and with some Italian dishes.
Our Amarone Classico della Valpolicella is good with:
– “Risotto” with Amarone
– braised meat with Amarone and other braised meats
– game stews (pheasant, hare, wild boar, deer, roe deer)
– “pastissàda de cavàl” (horse meat stew with onions)
– grilled meat (beef fillet, sirloin, entrecote, beef chop, pork chop, “fiorentina”)
– stewed and overcooked meat
– game roasts
– “polenta” with wild boar/deer/roe deer/ hare
– cold cuts like salami or “soppressa”
– tasty, strong, spicy and mature cheeses (Monte Veronese Vecchio e Stravecchio, Grana Padano 24-36 mesi, Parmigiano Reggiano stagionato, Castel Magno, Bitto, Bagoss, Pecorino Romano, Caciocavallo vecchio).
“Checo” Amarone Classico della Valpolicella is excellent also as an after-dinner, conversation and meditation wine.
These are our suggestions! Propose us your favorite serving suggestions… and maybe also some bold ones!
Contact us at info (at) damolivini.com. We can agree on your wine tour at our winery and we are sure we can dedicate you the right time.
You can also contact us by phone: +39 3408762680. Thank you for your collaboration!
Contattaci direttamente via email o via telefono e ti faremo arrivare direttamente a casa i vini che desideri!
You can contact us directly by email or phone and we'll let you get the wines you want straight to your home!
Telefono/Phone: +39 3408762680