Damoli Vini is situated in Negrar, near Verona, in the heart of Valpolicella Classica area (ITALY).
Damoli Vini is a small winery, that was reborn a few years ago, after a break of couple of decade. Our small farm is constituted by my father, Damoli Bruno, as owner and expert in viticulture, my brother, Daniele Damoli, as oenologist and winemaker, and me, Lara Damoli, responsible for communication and marketing.
Our company produces a very limited quantity of high quality wine. We produce four wines:
– Checo Amarone della Valpolicella D.O.C.G. Classico
– 1623 Recioto della Valpolicella D.O.C.G. Classico
– Brigasco Rosso del Veronese IGT
– Giago Valpolicella Ripasso D.O.C. Classico Superiore
– La Morarìa Valpolicella D.O.C. Classico
– Biancheté Bianco del Veronese I.G.T.
Our vineyard are situated on the hills, in Jago (Negrar), and on high hills, in Mazzano, on the north side of Negrar. These small plots of land provide us the best organoleptic characteristics of our land, thanks to a careful preliminary study of the territory and the exposure of the vineyards.
The headquarters of our company is in Negrar, in the locality Jago, a place rich of history and the starting point for our history.
We have centuries of hard work behind us, why leave it half done?
Do you want to come visit us? Click here!